Saturday, June 9, 2012

A week of change for Ayla

Ayla is constantly changing, but this week has been full of lots of change for her. She is growing like crazy and changing every single day. This week we started feeding Ayla one helping of rice cereal a day. We weren't really sure how she'd like it but she actually doesn't seem to mind it. I have a feeling Ayla isn't going to be too extremely picky about eating. She just likes to eat! :)




On Wednesday morning before Shawn went to work Ayla rolled over (back to belly). I was already at work so I didn't get to witness it and when Shawn told me about it I wasn't sure if I believed him or not. At first I totally thought he was joking. I knew that Ayla would be rolling over soon because she's been laying on her side a lot and has come close numerous times. Finally, Shawn convinced me that he was telling the truth. So for the next few days I kept trying to get her to roll over, would she? Uh no lol. Well, this morning when she woke up she was laying on her belly, which means that she rolled over in the middle of the night! I realize that I didn't actually 'see' her roll over but I did lay her on her back last night, and picked her up off her belly this morning, so that's close! I'm hoping to capture the moment soon, then the trick will be getting it on video! Ayla is 16 weeks old today!


mail.jpg

Here's a fun video of Ayla giggling!




1 comment:

  1. What cute pictures and commentaries! Ayla is really chaanging. She seems like a HAPPY girl.
    Rice cereal is a good choice! Turning over is quite an accomplishment!!
    Always glad to get a new blog! Keep them coming! Gigi

    ReplyDelete