Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Ayla is six months old!

Where does time go??? Our little pumpkin is now six months old. She is talking/babbling more and more and continues to have such a fun personality. She loves swinging outside on her new swing set that Kanin built her. She's trying so hard to crawl. She gets her knees up under her booty but can't quite figure out what to do with her arms-it's only a matter of time! We went to the doctor yesterday for her six month checkup and would you believe that Ayla weighs 18lb 9.4oz! Don't worry she's in the 90th%! She's quite the little chunker!

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I love the pictures. Ayla is absolutely adorable!! The pictures of her on her tummy remind me of the ones taken of her Grandpa Vaughn when he was 6 months old. He was adorable too!!
    Ayla is really changing. She is not too heavy! Just more too love!! I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY ARMS AROUND HER. SOON I HOPE! GIGI

    ReplyDelete