Saturday was Lauren Venable's Bachelorette Party. We went to the Branson Landing. We stayed at the Hilton Promenade. At the Hilton we played games, Lauren opened gifts, and just had a lot of fun and laughter before we went out Saturday night. We went to dinner at a great Italian restaurant near the landing. After that we made our way down to Ernie Biggs Piano Bar on the Landing. It was so great for all of us girls to get to be together for one night again - it had been too long! Everyone had a wonderful time celebrating with Lauren!
Our Beautiful Bachelorette!
Our group at Ernie Biggs.
Me with the Bachelorette, Lauren! We love sequins :)
Morganne and I - we laugh a lot :)
Lauren, Morganne, and Kira
Me, Kaitlyn, and Sarah
I like how I'm in half the pictures :) and it was a fun night!
ReplyDelete