Sunday, June 12, 2011

University of Phoenix Graduation

Yesterday was our University of Phoenix graduation. As most of you know, Shawn and I both work at the University of Phoenix as Enrollment Advisors. Graduation is the reason we do what we do every single day. We have the opportunity to help our students advance to the next level in their lives. As cliche as it may sound, we get to change lives everyday. It is honestly one of the best feelings in the world. I get really close with a lot of my students. I keep in consistent contact with them throughout their entire program. When it comes time for graduation, I am so proud to be a Senior Enrollment Advisor at the University of Phoenix, and even more proud of my students that have earned their degrees. A lot of the work we do with our students is over the phone, so we don't meet all of our students face to face. Graduation is a time when we have the opportunity to meet these students in person. Many of the students that we enroll do not live close to Springfield and are taking their classes online, so there's no need for them to come into our campus. Being able to see our students walk across the stage in the caps and gowns and receive their degree is a really great feeling. I am so proud of all of the 2011 University of Phoenix graduates!

This is me with one of my Masters in Education students before the ceremony. So proud!

Morgan and Kira.

Kira, Shawn, and Morgan.

UoP Springfield Staff.

UoP Crazy Staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment