Friday, September 9, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

For Labor Day weekend we had a lot going on. David came into town because he got a new job and is moving to California. We are super excited for him, but definitely sad to see him go. We've been able to spend a lot of time with him the past few years, and it's been amazing! Nancy also was in town for the weekend.

Saturday Shawn, David, and I went out to Shannon and Carrie's to hang out with them and Nancy. We got to play with Blair. David got to spend time with the whole Wright family, which was great! Saturday afternoon Shawn and I went with my parents to my brothers football game. It was his first game of his Senior year! They played in Olathe, KS vs. Mid-America Nazerene University. Mid-Am is nationally ranked and a really good team. Travis played so awesome! Central Methodist ended up losing, but Travis seriously probably played the best out of anyone on the whole team! He had nine tackles and one interception! I mean, I know that I've always been my brother's biggest cheerleader, but I am one proud big sis that's for sure! I can tell he's going to have a great season! I warned Shawn when we got married that during football season you could find me at Trav's games. Lucky for me Shawn is just as big of a 'Travis fan' as I am! He is a proud big brother-in-law! He loves watching Travis play and is so proud of him too!

Shawn and I during the game.

Travis and I after the game.

Dad, Travis, and Mom after the game. We've got the CMU pride! :)

We came back from the game late Saturday night. On Sunday morning we went to our new church that we found in Nixa with Shannon and Nancy. Sunday afternoon was filled with fun in our back yard with the entire Wright family and David! The weather was absolutely AMAZING outside! We threw washers all afternoon and enjoyed the back yard. Blair loved being outside too! Sunday evening, another friend of David's through him a surprise going away party so we went to that and had a great time.

Blair and Zoey love playing with each other!

Blair liked playing washers too :).

Monday, Shawn, David, and I spent more time with Shannon and Nancy. You know I had to take some good pics to have with David since he's leaving :(. Monday afternoon my friend Staci had her housewarming party. She has been working her butt off on her new house, it was definitely about time she show it off!

Shannon, David, and Shawn.

Shannon, David, Morgan, and Shawn.

David and Morgan.

Nancy and David.

Staci and Bekah - the hostess' with the most-ess!

Morganne, Lauren, Sarah, and Morgan.

No comments:

Post a Comment