Sunday, September 25, 2011

Another Great Weekend!

CMU played Culver Stockton this weekend in Fayette. CMU ended up winning 42-5. Travis had a great game, as usual! :) He got another interception too! Every game Trav has had a huge play. He's had an interception at every game except for one, and the game he didn't have an interception, he blocked a punt!!! He's tearin' it up on the football field, and I know he'll continue to get better throughout the season. We're proud of you Trav! 

Shawn, Trav, and I after the game.

Dad, Trav, and Mom after the game.

Shawn, Dad, Mom, and I stayed at the Isle of Capri Hotel and Casino in Boonville last night. Shawn and Dad got their gamble on at the craps table and actually left the casino ahead, so that's always a win! We had a great time staying there. 

When we got home today Shawn watched football with Shannon and Mom and I went and did our baby registries. Shawn decided that he'd rather Mom go do that with me so he didn't have to, which was fine by me lol. We had a lot of fun, but this baby stuff has definitely been overwhelming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment