Well, Travis ended up having his best game of the season so far and I couldn't be more mad at myself for not going! Trav has had an interception at almost every game this year and he's been playing so good. Every game Shawn and I are both like, "Man, I hope he run's one back today." Well, don't worry, the one game Shawn and I aren't at, what does he do??? He intercepts the ball and runs it back for a touchdown!!!!!!! Obviously this is pretty awesome in itself, but to make it better he ran it back 40-50 yards!!! In high school Travis was a receiver his freshman year and quarterback sophomore through senior years, so I got to see him run with the ball a lot! I LOVE watching him run with the ball! Since he's been in college he's been on defense playing in the safety position so the only time we get to see him run is when he intercepts it and runs it back. I guess Trav decided that this awesome play wasn't quite enough so he decided to intercept another ball in the second half! Two interceptions in one game! Mom and Dad kept texting me the updates and I was so proud, but so pissed I wasn't there :( UGH, I'm so mad I missed it!!! But oh so proud of him!!! He's going out with a bang his senior season!
Travis called me right after the game and was super pumped! He said he was going to try to get a tape so I could watch it. Hopefully he can get that, then I'll feel a little bit better :).
Dad and Travis after the game!
INTERCEPTION TRAVIS!!!!
Travis running his INTERCEPTION back for his TOUCHDOWN!
No comments:
Post a Comment