As most of you probably know my brother and I are extremely close. He's definitely my best friend and I love him to death. I've been watching Travis play football since he started playing Mighty Mites back in the third grade. It has been 14 amazing years of me being my baby brothers biggest cheerleader! My senior year of high school was definitely one of my favorite years because Trav was a starter on our football team so every Friday night I got to cheer him on! For real! :) It was soooo much fun!
Travis is a heck of an athlete and an amazing football player. Football season definitely isn't going to be the same when he's not out on that field. Words can't really describe how special the last 14 years have been or how proud I am and how much I love Trav.
I know that even though his football career is technically over we will still be throwing a football around together. And I know that whether my baby is a boy or a girl Uncle Travis will be in the back yard teaching them how to play.
Love my brother :)
Senior guys!
A happy bunch! Mom, Trav, and Dad.
Love my family, just missing Shawn :(.
Travis and Gran. Gran was able to come to his last game, and got to see his interception!
Don't I look tough???
Travis and his defensive coach.
No comments:
Post a Comment