Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Introducing... Ayla RayAnn Wright!

Well, the wait is finally over! On Saturday, February 18, 2012 at 2:36am Shawn and I welcomed our beautiful daughter Ayla RayAnn into the world! Ayla weighed 8lbs 12oz and was 22in long. I birthed a good size baby that's for sure!

Shawn and I went to the hospital on Friday morning around 8am because I had been having contractions that were 5 minutes since the day before at work so we decided to go on in and get checked out. They ended up admitting me. So after an extremely long labor Ayla decided to come at 2:36am Saturday morning. The good news was that after such a long, horrible labor, I only pushed for 20 minutes. When she was ready, she was ready! Words cannot express how in love with her we are and how special our experience was. Not knowing the sex of our baby until she was born was well worth the wait. It is completely indescribable how we felt in that moment.



Uncle Travis and Ayla - he's in love!


Blair holding Ayla for the first time!

Nana and PaPa with Ayla!

This is our families reaction when Shawn went out in the hallway and told them we had a girl! PRICELESS! Thank you Jenica!!!

MiMi and Ayla

Aunt Carrie and Ayla

Uncle Shannon and Ayla



Home sweet home!


Most beautiful baby on the planet - Ayla RayAnn

3 comments:

  1. Ayla IS beautiful!!! And CONGRATULATIONS new parents! I'm sooooo happy for you!
    Thanks for the pictures!
    Marla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Finally got the news of Ayla's arrival and I'm so excited for you two! Happy times of the trails of early parenthood :)

    -Cousin Marin

    ReplyDelete