Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Ayla meets GiGi and Pops!

This weekend Shawn, Ayla, and I joined Shannon, Carrie, and Blair in Dexter. Shawn's grandparents spend the winters in Florida and they stopped in Dexter on their way back to Iowa to spend time with all of us and to meet Ayla for the first time. We hadn't seen Elahvonne and Harold since 'This Run's for Vaughn' back in the fall, so it was great to be able to spend the weekend with them. Ayla got to spend time with another one of her great grandma's, and she loved it! GiGi and Pops were great with both Ayla and Blair. It was really fun to see the girls interacting with them. Hopefully we'll all get to be together again very soon! Here are some pics from the weekend!

Ayla and I at dinner.

Blair and Carrie.

GiGi (Elahvonne) talking to Ayla.

GiGi reading to Blair and Ayla.

Pops (Harold) and Ayla.

GiGi and Ayla.

Elahvonne, Morgan, Ayla, Shawn, and Harold.

Ayla with her GiGi and Pops.

Ayla and Blair with GiGi and Pops. They love their great-grand daughters!

Happy girl!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED the blog! Yes, we both were thrilled to be with ALL of you - and especially Blair and Ayla!! Just hope we can be together again soon! And yes, I thought Ayla looked like Morgan and her mother, MaryAnn. We'll see if she changes by the next visit!
    We LOVE YOU ALL! Gigi & Pops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you guys too! Glad you are able to post now :)

    ReplyDelete