This weekend we had a hog roast down at my parents place for Travis' graduation party. We had so much fun! We had a few people over on Friday night to prepare the hog, which of course was just another reason to get our party on :). I cannot say enough how much I love my entire family and how blessed I am to have them all! It is one of my favorite things in the world when we can all get together and have such a great time. Not only did I get to spend time with my family at the farm but I also had some friends come down from Springfield, and of course the rest of our family (The Wright's) came too! I love that mine and Shawn's families have just blended into one big family - it's so much fun! Blair absolutely loved the farm! I can't wait to take her back! She went out to look at the cows at least 10 different times. Everyone just feels like one big happy family, it's perfect! :)
Travis graduATION PARTY LOOKS LIKE A LOT OF FUN. i AM VERY GLAD THAT THE mCdOWELLS AND THE wIGHTS ARE ONE BIG FAMILY! i KNEW THE MINUTE i MET THEM THEY WERE GREAT PEOPLE!! gIGI
ReplyDelete