Sarah, Morganne, Morgan, and Kaitlyn
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
A Blast From The Past!
One of my best friends, Morganne Tiller, sent me this picture today. These are some of my best girl friends in this picture. Top: Sarah Monson and Morganne Tiller. Bottom: Me and Kaitlyn Vaughan. This picture was taken at Boys Bid day at Drury my senior year, fall of 2007. This picture honestly brought back so many amazing/fun memories! I love these girls so much and all of the great times that we've had and that we continue to have. We call ourselves "The Four Lokos" :). Although we have all graduated from college and gone our seperate ways we continue to grow closer and closer. We talk daily through our group messaging forum on our iPhone, we're crazy I know, but I love it! When this particular picture was taken we were at Sarah Monson and Lauren Venable's apartment on Drury's campus. I've got to give a shout out to Lauren because if I recall she was locked in her bedroom studying while we were partying our little tails off! :) As cheesy as it may sound these girls are all my sorority sisters, and they really are "sisters." The sisterhood that my close knit group of friends had and continue to have within Zeta Tau Alpha is very special. Gotta give another shout out to ZTA for bringing us together! Okay... that's it. But when Tiller sent me this picture I couldn't not post something about it! These are too good of memories not to share! Love you girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment