Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy One Year Anniversary to us! :)

One year ago today I married the man God made just for me!  I can't believe it's already been one year since Shawn and I got married.  What a year it has been!  I think about our wedding day all the time.  It was the best day of our lives!  I always ask my parents if we can do it all over again every year because it was so much fun - unfortunately that's not going to happen lol.  We've had a great time celebrating our anniversary thus far.  I can't wait to do some of the things that we got each other as gifts.  For your one year anniversary you are supposed to get each other something that has to do with "paper".  This next weekend we are going to Las Vegas with a group of friends, we got tickets to a St. Louis Cardinals/Kansas City Royals game this summer, and in August we're going to a Keith Urban concert in Kansas City.  I think we did pretty good with the paper theme :).  So basically, we'll be celebrating our one year anniversary for the next 4 months :).  I can't believe that it's already been a year since my Dad walked me down the aisle and gave me to Shawn.  Having Shawn as my husband is truly amazing, and I thank God every day for being so blessed to be with him. I look forward to the many more anniversary's to come!









No comments:

Post a Comment