Last night we went over to Shannon and Carrie's to hang out. Nancy came into town last night for the weekend. We got to play with Blair and spend some good quality family time together. I swear Blair does something new every week. Now, she's making noises with her mouth and hand - she's so hilarious! She also can stand up on her own for a little bit. Blair isn't too difficult to entertain anymore either. Last night she was playing with packages of toilet paper and paper towels. Note to self - might not need to waste a ton of money on toys for my future kids if they'll just play with that stuff lol :).
Great pictures! And I love how Blair is making the sounds all by herself! You all look so awesome! Oh- And Happy Anniversary tomorrow! Love you guys! Marla
Great pictures! And I love how Blair is making the sounds all by herself! You all look so awesome! Oh- And Happy Anniversary tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys!
Marla
Thanks Marla! We got your card, thank you so much! :)
ReplyDelete