Saturday, August 6, 2011

Kaitlyn's Birthday Float!

Today we went floating for Kaitlyn's birthday. We had two rafts of us that floated down the river at Hootentown. We got down there this morning and started floating around 9:30am and came home around 5pm. The heat was not near as bad as it has been so that was great. It was definitely still hot, but it wasn't miserable by any means so it was good. We all had a really great time.

The Birthday Girl!

 Shawn and Morgan getting ready to float.

The bus with our rafts. We rode this bus down to the river.

Morgan, Kira, Kaitlyn, Morganne, and Lauren.

Lauren - such a princess :)

Dusty and Dusty - being awesome.

After the lake, Kaitlyn, Shawn, Dusty, and I all went down to Big Whiskey's downtown to a one year birthday party for Kaitlyn's brothers sports talk radio show.

Last night, Shawn, Dusty, and I went out to Shannon's for dinner. We had a really good time getting to hang out with Blair. She is getting so big and fun! I felt like last night was a big moment for Blair and I. It was the first time that I really felt like she loved me and really wanted to play and hang out with me. She actually even ran to me a few times and wanted me to hold her! This may not seem like a big deal to some, but this is huge people! :) I am and was so excited about it lol! It's actually pretty funny because one of my best friends Kaitlyn (the bday girl this weekend) was just telling me a few weeks ago how she had just recently had a similar experience with her little niece. I think that Blair is getting to the age that she is just getting more comfortable with me and hopefully remembering who I am. So exciting, Shawn and I just love that little girl! :)

Blair sliding down her slide all by herself!

Blair and Aunt Mo rockin' the sunglasses!

Dusty and Shawn - such rays of sunshine :)


No comments:

Post a Comment