Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Time Is Here!

Now that it's December I feel like I can finally post about Christmas! But don't be fooled, just because I'm just now writing a post does not mean I'm just now getting in the Christmas spirit! :). Shawn and I put our Christmas decorations up the first week in November! I wanted to put the decorations up, Shawn thought I was crazy, but said since I was pregnant he would get all of our decorations down an we could put them up. Being pregnant does have its perks! :)



Tree in the living room.

Tree in the dining room.


I decided this year (thanks to pinterest) that I was going to wrap all of my presents in brown craft paper and wrap with awesome bows and ribbon. I must say these are the most beautiful presents I've ever seen! I'm pretty proud if you can't tell lol.

This is how we're wrapping our presents this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment