My cousin Sara just recently had a baby and we threw her a baby shower a few months ago so I had somewhat of an idea of what to expect. I must say that nothing could have prepared me for the overwhelming amount of love, support, and fun that went on at this shower. Shawn and I are so blessed to have such amazing families. Our baby received so many wonderful gifts, I can't even begin to thank everyone enough for what they've done for us. We had such a great time yesterday! I love it when everyone in the family is able to get together, it's always a good time!
Shawn and I can't wait for our baby to arrive and meet all of the wonderful family members that have loved and supported us so much! Thank you to everyone who made yesterday possible, we appreciate it all more than you know!
Me with my cousins who hosted this wonderful shower!
Taylor, Sara, Courtney, Morgan, Meghan, Kelsey, and Kendra.
Mom (Nana), Morgan and Nancy (MiMi).
Mmmmm all the delicious desserts!
Kelsey, Taylor, Morgan and Meghan. They made this awesome diaper cake!
The Wright girls! Carrie, Morgan, and Nancy.
Three Generations! Mom, Morgan, and Gran.
Kelsey, Morgan, Taylor, and Meghan.
The parents to be! Shawn and Morgan.
Shawn, Morgan, Mom and Dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment