Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Ayla's first trip to Dexter

This past weekend Shawn, Ayla, and I went to Dexter. This was Ayla's first time to go to MiMi's house! She did really great in the car, we only had to stop once on the way there and back to change and feed her. Ayla really seems to like riding in the car.

Ayla really seemed to enjoy being at her MiMi's house. She definitely got to meet a lot of new people and got passed around quite a bit. We took her to Vaughn's church in Dexter on Sunday and she loved it!

Shannon, Carrie, and Blair also went down there this weekend too, so we all got to spend lots of quality time together. I love watching Blair and Ayla together. Blair loves Ayla so much!

My perfect family!

The Wrights!

MiMi and Ayla

MiMi and her girls!

Aunt Carrie and Ayla

Me and Ayla

Ayla loves her Dad!


2 comments:

  1. What great pictures, Morgan! I love your posts about your lovely family. It is so wonderful to see you so happy. I know you have selected a wonderful family to be a part of. They are strong Christians. You and Shawn will grow as Christians together and raise a strong Christian daughter. She is so lucky to have such a wonderful family.

    ReplyDelete