Sunday, March 20, 2011

Audrey Turns 2!

Audrey is the daughter of Kanin and Lori Rook, Kanin has always been like a big brother to me.  Yesterday we got to go to Audrey's second birthday party.  Two is such a fun age!  She was so excited when everyone carried in the presents, she couldn't wait to open them!  Travis was able to go to the birthday party with us since he was home on spring break.  It has been so great getting to spend time with him - I miss him so much!  Mom, Dad, Travis, Shawn and I got Audrey a Little Tikes basketball goal and a doodle pad.  Since the basketball goal was a bigger present, her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree when we carried it in.  With every present she opened she'd say, "Ahhhhh!!!" I'd ask her what it was and she would say she didn't know, but she loved it and was really excited about it lol.  She's so darn cute!  Kanin and Lori are expecting their second child within the next month.  I can't wait to meet this little bundle of joy!

Mmmm... Audrey loved her birthday cake!

Opening her new basketball goal!

Me and the birthday girl!  I think she was tired of smiling lol.

Me and baby brother - love you Trav!

2 comments:

  1. damn shouldnt you have some hot friends to hook up with your brother or something??

    cuz that dude got it goin on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous huh Trav? lol... All of my friends are hot, so I'll let them know my brother is on the market :)

    ReplyDelete