Mom and Dad decided to come to Springfield for the weekend and get a hotel room and just have some time to themselves and relax. They decided to come to the Roost with us on Friday night to watch some basketball games. It was our normal crowd of friends that always go up there together, and my cousin Kelsey and my friend Staci came and joined us too. I think it's safe to say if you are looking for a really fun time a few of those "Crimson Berry Hairs" at the Roost will do it for ya! Mom and I thoroughly enjoyed those on Friday. We seriously have the best family! I love that we always have such a great time. It always seems to be a pretty great party when we all get together :).
Shawn, Dad, Mom, Kelsey, and I. Love my family! :)
Kelsey, Me, and Shawn enjoying some March Madness!
Mom and I.
Staci came out to join us! Love you Staci!
Dad loves Staci! :)
Love me some Morgan and Wright families!!!! Love STACI
ReplyDeleteWe love having you! :)
ReplyDelete