Monday, May 2, 2011

Birthday Weekend

My 25th birthday was on Friday.  We've been celebrating my birthday for about a month now, so I don't know what I'm going to do now that the celebration is over :).  Friday after work we met up with friends and my parents at Houlihan's for happy hour.  Houlihan's has my favorite happy hour - $3 flavored long islands! Mmmm, doesn't get any better than that!  After Houlihan's we headed over to the new Bugsy Malone's that just opened up right by our house. 

Saturday I spent all of my birthday money and then some shopping with my girlfriends Staci and Emily.  I bought 10 new outfits :).  I haven't been shopping in like four months, so I figured it was okay.  Lucky for me I have a husband that doesn't get mad at me when I got shopping, instead he tells me how much he loves everything that I buy... thank goodness lol!  Saturday night Shawn and I went over to the Flavin's to grill out with friends and watch the UFC fights.  Shawn and I are not into UFC fighting at all, so we were mainly there for the socializing.  We had a really great time!

On Sunday morning Shawn got up really early and went down to my parents house to go turkey hunting.  I went to church and met him at my parents after that.  We had a nice birthday lunch and birthday cake with Mom and Dad! :)  Shawn didn't get a turkey, but he saw some.  He's going again this weekend so hopefully he'll have better luck.  He said that turkey hunting was Vaughn's favorite, so he's hoping some of his Dad's skills will rub off on him.

Mmm... birthday cake!


Me, Dad, and Mom at happy hour!

Shawn and I at happy hour.

Shots!

Me and my girls! Staci, Lauren, Me, Sarah, and Emily.

Matt and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment