Saturday, May 14, 2011

Walters Graduation and Birthday Bowling for Sarah!

Last night Shawn and I went to my cousins, Meghan and Kelsey's graduation party. Kelsey graduated with her bachelors degree and Meghan with her masters. They had food and drinks at their house, we had a great time! After that Shawn and I went out with Dusty and watched a local band, The Mark Chapman Band play. We really liked them, we can't wait to see them again!

Meghan, Morgan, Kelsey, and Shawn.

The Graduates! Meghan and Kelsey.

This morning I went to Aurora to see the Rook family. It had been about a month since I'd been down, and I was really wanting to go see Audrey and Baby Keston. He's getting big! Such a pumpkin! While I was doing that, Shawn was taking his first golf lesson. He said that he enjoyed it and learned a lot, so hopefully his golf game will start improving :).

Audrey, Morgan, and Keston.


This afternoon we went bowling for my friend Sarah's birthday. It's been years since I've bowled, but I definitely could have done worse lol. But it's safe to say that Shawn does have the bowling skills in this family :).



Morgan and the birthday girl, Sarah!

Shawn and Morgan.

We love cake pops!

Happy birthday Sarah!

Morgan and Sarah with their balls.

Morgan, Sarah, and Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment