Last night Shawn and I went to the driving range and hit some golf balls. Shawn recently took a golf lesson so he wants to practice some things about his swing, so I decided to join him. He is improving on the things he's wanting to so that's good. Funny thing is, I am horrible at golf, but I actually did pretty good! If I keep going to the driving range I could be a pro in no time! :) After we went to the driving range we went to Brayden's baseball game. Brayden is one of our best friend, Kira's youngest son. Brayden did such a great job! He was the pitcher and did really good... he only hit a few batters :). Shawn and I really enjoy getting to watch him play. I think it's safe to say we view him as a nephew. I told Brayden he could start calling me "Aunt Mo" like Blair lol.
Brayden
Brayden pitching.
Batter up!
Kira and Brayden.
Morgan, Brayden, and Shawn.
THANKS for supporting BRAYDEN!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe love him and love watching him!
ReplyDelete